Monday, October 09, 2006



Mike Jorgenson

Here are three sound files recorded from the Sheboygan Marsh. I like the first one because of the echoes of the dog and I just really like the sound of the truck backing up. That sound seems very clear to me. Also, I particularly like the birds or mice at the very end.
The second clip I like because of all the activity and the rough sound of the duck (at least I think it's a duck). Plus, again I really enjoy the length of the echoes.
The last sound I find calming. I must have a thing for echoes becuase the length of the echoes are really the things I enjoy from these recordings.

Picture taken by Rob Danielson

1 Comments:

Blogger richpeet said...

I am pretty sure that the sound in your second clip that you call a duck is that of a Buck White-Tailed Deer during rut.

I enjoyed your Owls.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home