Sunday, October 01, 2006



The joys of technology

Photo: Robin Hood's Bay, North Yorkshire Coastal Walk by Terry Smith, Durham, England
http://www.shottonlad.plus.com/robinhoodsbay2.html

I was able to capture some beautiful sounds of rustling people, distant dogs, and a surprise phone call, which ruined the recordings for two fancy young lads in my presence. Either way, it was fun and I was able to get a nice illness from the whole experience!

Play disrupted echo

These two friendly neighbors of mine in the midst of the marsh rustled around off the "beaten path" if you will (which I know you must). I can picture them just out of frame in this photo I found moving about as if they need their Pampers changed. Though, all is not lost when the distant dogs can be heard and envisioned toward the end of this engulfing trail lined with beautiful trees. As we all come together in the serene essence of the sounds juxtaposed with this picture, a realistic yet fond memory takes over our minds as Holly's cell phone rings...may be bad recording etiquette, but it was my mama and I have no regrets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home